Studio Tenancies & Residencies
Application round opens: 29 August 2016
Application round closes: 17 October 2016 (Studio Tenancies) and 28 October 2016 (Residencies)
Applications are open to:
- Artists from all disciplines, including but not limited to painting, digital media, photography, filmmaking, performance, sculpture and writing.
- Artists from Parramatta, Western Sydney and across NSW are welcome to apply for studio tenancies.
- Artists from regional NSW, interstate and overseas are welcome to apply for the Artist-in-Residence program.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or above.
- Post-graduate students are eligible to apply. Applications from undergraduate students will only be considered if a studio is not supplied as part of their course.
- Quality of work and originality of ideas
- Value of a studio/residency to the development of the artist/s
- Value of contribution to the public program of PAS & Parramatta City Council
- Suitability of art form for a studio space/residency
PAS welcomes applications from artists of all career stages.
Allocation of studios is undertaken by a Selection Committee established by Council. The Committee includes a practising artist, the Studio Coordinator, an external arts industry representative and a Parramatta City Council representative.
Successful applicants will be notified of results via email by 21st October 2016 (Studio Tenancies) and 11 November 2016 (Residencies). If you are offered a studio or residency, you will have the option to accept or decline the offer.
Have more questions? Contact Us